Sunday, February 17, 2013

If I was going to leave my house today...





This is what I would wear if I had even the slightest desire to leave this apartment today. But I do not. Right now Netflix and Tumblr are winning big time and I can't seem to pull myself away from the screen, cold coffee and the three day old brownies in my kitchen and I really have no problem with this. Tomorrow I return to the real word and go back to work, so for now I'm going to enjoy how incredibly useless I am.

If you care...The dress is by Thistlepearl from UO (not available on the site), the beanie is Free People, the shoes are Calico, I purchased them at the Rose Bowl Market, The Bracelet is UO from last year, the necklace is Free People, some rings are vintage, a few from Free People, the 3 feather ring is Betsy and Iya and the bag is UO from many years ago.

I'm trying really hard to not let my employee discount control my wardrobe. I will sometimes leave the house and realize I am wearing Urban Outfitters head to toe and I never used to dress like that. And as I re-read that sentence I tell myself to shut-up and that this is not an ACTUAL problem or struggle worth mentioning.

alright.... back to doing nothing...

No comments: